Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is currently seeking a switched on, motivated, and talented Principal Developer who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract to Permanent Offer!
About the Role
We are reaching out to the market to for a Principal Developer; enthusiastic and motivated, to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Participation in workshops and meetings
- Identifies challenges and seeks resolutions
- Strong teamwork skills and time management skills
- Designing and Mapping
- Developing strong coding
- Contribute to the understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Delivers innovative solutions
- Deliveries work solutions adhering to requirements
- 2nd and 3rd level support for the release of products
The Principal Developer must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 8 years' experience in .NET Framework (C#, ASP.Net, MVC)
- Demonstrated strengths and experience in a team environment.
- Strong character references
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Application, memory and database experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage and influence a large variety of stakeholders.
- Extensive design, development, testing, deployment and configuration management experience in an integrated, managed enterprise environment using relevant development technologies.
Bonus Point For
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of React/Angular
- Experience in Java
- Developing for the cloud environment such as; MS Azure, AWS , GCP
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Principal Developer to join a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.