Titan Recruitment a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
About the Role
Your primary responsibility will be to build relationships within white collar engineering industries by offering advice and opportunity;
- Help individuals reach both their career and personal potential.
- To remove pain points from your clients by offering them a quality service and advice regarding their people needs.
You will maintain and grow current relationships with both leading and boutique clients through professional conduct along with technical understanding of critical skills and projects. We value and apply integrity to all our dealings.
You will manage permanent and contract positions offering workforce solutions to clients involved primarily in resources sector projects
If you (like us) are driven by developing your knowledge of the industry, and you are innovative in your business approach, having interesting discussions with our engineering clients and applicants all week will be an added bonus.
You will need to demonstrate understanding of the recruiting process across the entire lifecycle, from receiving a vacancy to filling the vacancy, while ensuring satisfaction with all parties involved. As the leader of the mechanical engineering jobs you will naturally assumes responsibility and would enjoy the accountability of ensuring the effective delivery of quality service within this discipline
What's on Offer
To support and maximise your efficiency, success and enjoyment, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs
- Knowledgeable and established management team
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built over 19 years
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives
We have a framework that allows achievers to achieve and be rewarded with an attractive salary, competitive incentive package and share plan.
You will also get to enjoy additional benefits:
- Stand-up desks and modern office design and technology
- End of trip facilities
- Modern, mature and supportive work environment
- City Centre office location
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Anthony Blair on 0419 950 878 or Craig Van Heurck on 0408 898 700 or click "apply now"
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.