Is one of the world's leading integrated Industrial companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Process Control Network (PCN) Engineer to join our client's PCN Support team.
You will work closely with key service delivery teams focusing on operational and reliability requirements to assure safe and optimal running of the process control networks. This is a City based role.
- CCNA or demonstrable equivalent level of network competency
- Network fault finding and tracing
- Strong LAN (switching) skills
- Working on support, administration and troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems and software for PCN/Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) Servers and Workstations
- Maintaining IP compliance of all equipment in PCN and DMZ
- Maintaining up to date inventory as per company's standards
- Management of all licenses and software installed on equipment in PCN and DMZ.
- Monitor reliability and health of PCN and DMZ equipment in the form of daily checks
- Support and integrate information technology standards into the PCN environment
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. Offering an excellent remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.