Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate and progressive company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain a close-knit development team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in understanding that every business is unique, and helping them make the most out of their human capital.
About the Role
As the Full Stack Web Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of digital products and services. This includes website and application development, troubleshooting and problem solving, dealing with clients, working with third-party APIs and dealing with internal stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
You need to be a lateral and creative thinker and be willing to contribute ideas and solutions within the team. An understanding of contemporary issues related to best practice principles, methods and process, and a demonstrated ability to apply these would be ideal.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Hands on fast paced role, working with some exciting technology
- Perform various elements of web and application development
- You will be working as part of a team in an Agile environment
- Review code written by others and provide feedback on improvement and alterative
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years' commercial experience as a Full Stack Web Developer
- Comfortable using APIs, getting your hands dirty in databases, and using command line to make changes using SSH.
- Shopify, Magento & Infusionsoft knowledge will be a bonus but not a requirement.
- Need to have a positive "can do" attitude with a desire to extend over existing skill set and come up with solutions.
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Github, AWS, SSH, Google Tag Manager, JS debugging.
What's on Offer
In short, as a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio of solutions and contains some of the brightest minds in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.