Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a major agency that provides an essential service to the Government of Western Australia (WA) and the community through the administration of revenue laws and grants including subsidy schemes in a fair and efficient manner.
About the Role
Current enhancements to revenue systems will require an additional Senior Oracle Java Developer to join the existing team until the end of June 2019.
You must demonstrate the following experience and technical capabilities:
- Extensive software development experience including analysis and enhancement of existing applications;
- Extensive experience with complex software applications relevant to a revenue collection or financial management environment;
- Extensive experience in an Oracle development environment including:
- Oracle Enterprise Edition database 12c version, including the use of stored database procedures using PL / SQL;
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11gR2 version;
- Java Enterprise Edit (JEE) and Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) versions 11g and12c.
- Ability to work with project managers, business analysts, other application developers and change management teams;
- Experience in unit, system integration, functional and non-functional testing.
What's on Offer?
An immediate 3 month full-time contract opportunity exists for the right individual who demonstrates the above skills and experience. Contract rates are open and negotiable.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.