Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate and progressive company who develop cloud based blockchain technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain a close-knit development team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in understanding that every business is unique, and helping them make the most out of their human capital.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity which exists for a highly energetic, and outcome focused Java Developer, who will be a creative agent of change and play a key role in the success of the business, to join the expanding Product Development Team and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving, and come up with innovative solutions.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Work within a close team implementing cutting-edge and reliable systems
- Write program code to meet platform requirements accordingly to client expectations and quality accredited standards/practice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement best practice and satisfy product/service requirements
- Inspire innovative solutions to challenging problems through systematic research, analysis, development and testing of applications.
- Document solutions accordingly.
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- A degree in computer science or a similar field, or additional relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience as a Java Developer
- Exceptional programming skills in Java
- Experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- REST Web Services technologies experience
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (GCP preferred)
- Experience with blockchain systems or Solidity
- Experience developing Spring Boot services
What's on Offer
In short, as a Java Developer, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio of solutions and contains some of the brightest minds in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.