Our client is an International Engineering consultancy that has a strong track record delivering outstanding solutions for Infrastructure projects. They operate across all spheres of horizontal infrastructure and the transportation sectors.
Their growing Brisbane office requires an Environmental Planner to join them on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for the following:
- Assess, review and report on complex development applications and other planning matters ensuring statutory obligations and customer's needs related to development assessment matters are met.
- Provide advice on environmental planning matters and best practice environmental solutions to a range of stake-holders including development planning and engineering teams, council officers, councillors, the development industry, all tiers of government and the public.
- Provide contemporary and practical responses to enquiries and negotiations on environmental planning issues such as land use, development applications, planning scheme requirements and development proposals.
- Conduct site inspections to support comprehensive assessment and consideration of development applications.
- Liaise and consult with government agencies, industry and interest groups on a range of environmental matters including policy development and implementation of action plans that promote positive environmental outcomes across the region.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Be degree qualified in Urban and Environmental Planning or similar field.
- Approximately 3 -5 years experience in a similar role or role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated understanding of environmental and planning legislation as it relates to Federal, State and Local Government roles in approvals.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and submissions and to formulate recommendations on a range of complex planning matters and development applications.
What's on Offer?
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential.
This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive access to personal development and training, they offer a range of incentives and a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.