An international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resource sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
About the Role
Project Administrator role required for all round project support to assist with documentation such as manuals, documents, presentations, purchase orders, project financial preparation etc.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers and Supervisors
- Weekly reporting for meetings
- Assist with on boarding of new employees, requesting uniforms/PPE, tools and devices as per requirements.
- General responses to client enquiries/requests
- Strong Administration experience
- Previous experience supporting projects
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Thrives to exceed clients expectations
What's on Offer
- A project-based role, CBD location
- Very attractive hourly rate
- 12 Month contract
- Opportunity to work with an international organisation
If you would like to have a confidential discussion then please contact the Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.