A leading government agency who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in many areas of Western Australia.
This role will be based in Perth close to CBD
About the Role
This role is part of a dynamic team and will be key to the first response in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of support requests for the department's IT products receiving requests from department employees via phone and email.
We are looking for someone with Service Desk experience, as well as:
- Working knowledge of helpdesk systems
- Working knowledge of ITIL (preferably ITIL v3 Foundation Certified)
- Experience with providing IT first level (Service Desk) support for either a large government, or large private organisation or with an outsourcing agency supporting multiple medium to large organisations.
- Solid communication in both spoken and written English.
- Good work ethic
- Good natured with a positive outlook
- Work wells within a team
- Follows processes and is picks up on tasks quickly
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, AD Account Management, Exchange, MS Office mobile device management
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of an exciting organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a contract position working in a well-run organisation.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Dan Mance clicking 'Apply Now'.
About Titan Recruitment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.