Our client is an Engineering consultancy that has a strong track record delivering outstanding solutions for projects around the globe. They operate across the Transportation, Mining & Oil & Gas. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
Their growing Brisbane office requires a Track Design Engineer with a proven history in delivering detailed designs for heavy haul rail projects.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 5-10+ years' experience and hold and Engineering degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in narrow gauge track work and heavy haul rail projects
- Strong design capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of state/local government guidelines & state authority rail standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
What's on Offer?
This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
You will be engaged on a contract basis for a minimum of 6 months but strong possibility of longer engagement.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.