About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Industrial / Infrastructure Electrician, you will work closely with key service delivery teams focusing on operational and reliability requirements. This is a City based role.
- General maintenance and repairs to electrical systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Install insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings; connect circuit breakers, transformers, motors, heaters, water pumps and other electrical equipment
Ideally we are looking for an electrician who has experience with water infrastructure with the ability to consult and write detailed reports.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on cutting-edge technologies. Offering an excellent contract rate, this a forecasted 2 years + project.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Dan Mance on 0435372919 by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.