Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a ground-breaking and progressive industry leader in robotics and AI product software and technology, has identified a new opportunity to contract a talented Lead Software Engineer to expand to their Development team and assist in embarking on a venture to develop a major global solution.
About the Role
Due to continued growth within the business, our clients are excited to be adding a few Lead Software Engineers to the team. This role is perfect for an experienced Software Engineer who is excited about leading a team (5-10 software engineers) to deliver on a number of diverse projects and applications.
As the Lead Software Engineer on a new and exciting project, you'll be a crucial member of the Engineering team as you push towards the finish line and look towards the future. You'll be extremely hands-on, pay close attention to detail and be able to think outside the square whilst solving problems you may not have encountered before.
- Agile engineering and lean product development practices
- Leadership and development of a small team (5-10 Software Engineers)
- Proactive monthly reporting, scheduling and planning of activities
- Developing and maintaining all generated software and products
- Liaising with other departments to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- C#, .Net, VB, Java, Python, PHP, HTML, XML
- Some C and C++
- Microprocessors and firmware sets desirable
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor Degree in Software, Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 10-15 years full time equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work with API interfaces to industrial hardware or device drivers
- Visual Studio, LINQ Pad, ReSharper, InstallShield, PowerShell etc
- Excellent documentation skills / System and User Documentation
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Extensive experience with Databases including MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server, Access and PostgreSQL
What's on Offer
In short, as the Lead Software Engineer, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio, on the bleeding edge of technology trends in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.