Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
About the Role
- Lead and manage Critical Risk Services (CRM) within the project site emergency services
- Liaise with project contractors to ensure that adequate contractor personnel resources are available to support projects emergency services teams.
- Manage all subordinate emergency personnel within the project. Ensure they are competent to perform their designated responsibilities and provide advice and assistance to them as required
- Coordinate with Project Paramedics. Lead emergency and routine fire and rescue duties.
- Ensure Emergency Response Team skills maintenance training is carried out according to plan and meets any specific local requirements.
- Coordinate project training needs and Engage external training providers to conduct relevant skills training for emergency response teams
- Ensure all Emergency Services equipment is maintained, serviced and calibrated to the relevant standards.
- Coordinate the operation of project emergency vehicles in accordance with Rio-Tinto procedures and applicable state regulations.
- Coordinate the servicing and maintenance of medical, fire and rescue assets. Conduct mayday, alarm and communication checks.
- Coordinate training, mentor and actively recruit Emergency Response Team (ERT) members for their respective work scopes.
- Respond to emergency scenarios and conduct routine maintenance as per the site plan.
- Manage site emergency incidents as Emergency Response Team Lead in conjunction with project site Incident
- Management Team.
- Regularly inspect and report on fire breaks, perimeter security, fire fighting equipment, first aid and emergency equipment (including radio communication).
- Assist in delivering annual BRT training, desk-tops and scenarios. Coordinate project emergency drills
- Carry out shift recording and administrative tasks as required. Complete task and project work as directed by the Project Safety Manager and Project Construction Manager
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or below individual competencies)
- Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- Undertake road accident rescue
- Undertake confined space rescue
- Undertake vertical rescue
- Urban fire
- Render hazardous materials incidents safe
- Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident
- Operate pumps
- Drive vehicles under operational conditions
- Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- Monitor hazardous atmospheres
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Collector
- Diploma or Bachelor of Paramedical Science
- Incident Command
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.