Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
About the Role
As a QA Analyst, you will provide software testing services in an Agile/Kanban environment to contribute to product success and ultimately create more value for our clients' customers. You will follow the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle for our robust software applications including testing the product's existing and new features, automating test cases, and reporting bugs.
This is an entry level, growth-focused role that will receive training and development with tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents
- Create test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution
- Execute test cases, document results, update progress, and track bugs
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and other meetings as needed
- Own QA activities for own product or projects including strategy, planning, test execution and status update
- Serves as an initial point of escalation for testing issues and escalates accordingly
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Discipline and Perseverance Demonstrate focus and commitment to solve complex issues through to completion
- Flexibility and Hard Work Operate in a fast-paced iterative development environment
- Problem Solving Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Quality Dedicated to producing high quality software and creating value for our customers
- Team Work Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Understanding of software development process, best practices, and concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment.
- 1 years+ experience of software testing
- Proficiency designing, developing, and maintaining test cases and test suites
- Experience working with very UI/UX focused projects
- Experience using and configuring a defect management tool
What's on Offer
In short, as a QA Analyst, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio of solutions and contains some of the brightest minds in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.