Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
Our client is a diversified global engineering, project delivery and operations management group, with an impressive track record spanning over three decades. With expertise in the areas of project development, mining, mineral processing, plant optimisation, operations & maintenance and related water, energy, and infrastructure requirements, they deliver truly comprehensive solutions to the resources sector.
This role is to manage the design process to ensure all parties are meeting their deadlines and deliverables.
The position will be responsible for;
- Coordinating between two engineering groups to ensure effective communication and to resolves technical and scheduling issues quickly and effectively
- Solve technical queries
- Ensuring an effective supply of information between both parties
- Develop solutions to complex engineering problems
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 15 years' experience within the resources sector, with substantial experience in process/wet plant
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Provide a high level of demonstrated experience in design and development engineering and in directing the design process
- Demonstrated capabilities in high-pressure project environments with excellent awareness of what it takes to keep the design process on schedule
- Ability to form and foster collaborative relationships, communicate openly, honestly and effectively with peers, teams and clients.
- Knowledge in Mining Wet Plant
- 15+ year experience
- Able to relocate to Germany for a 6-month contract.
- German verbal and written skills would be beneficial but not compulsory.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to have an adventure and experience working abroad in central Europe; and then return to the Perth office to continue on with the project
Family relocation package is not on offer.