Our client designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, our client provides widespread solutions for a range of projects.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a number of passionate and active Lead Signalling Technicians to join our WA team to support a track and civils maintenance renewals campaign for a leading heavy haul railway. Based on varied rosters FIFO will be required to travel throughout remote areas maintaining and upgrading the rail signalling infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as signalling subject matter expert within the track renewals program
- Performing dilapidation and condition surveys of all signalling, asset protection and communication assets within the planned work areas
- Disconnection, modification, reconnection and recertification of wayside assets pre and post track renewals activities
- Coordinating with client and contractor representatives
- Managing the VOC assessment process for Calibre and contractor staff
- Working with the Calibre project and site teams to safely execute all works
To be a part of our success you will demonstrate the following:
- Relevant industry qualifications and experience
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the rail industry
- Hold a WA electrical licence
- Ability lead contractor teams, work autonomously across the rail network and efficiently develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Physical fit and ability to pass client mining and rail related medicals as required
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a long term contract with the option to be extended for the right candidate.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.