We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sector.
Currently engaged in diverse brownfield mining projects, they now require a Senior Structural Engineer with a strong mining background to join the Perth team, This position will offer an initial 12 month contract with a view to extension.
- Formal Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- 12 - 15 years experience of structural design in the mining and minerals processing industry. Previous mining project experience required
- Knowledge of and experience in AS1170, 4100, 3600
- Previous experience leading small structural teams
- Able to interface with clients and stakeholders
- Strong background utilising SpaceGass
- Able to interface with designers and other disciplines
- Ability to produce design reports
- Strong reporting and communication skills
What's on offer?
- Contract term: Initial 12 months with a view to extension.
- Competitive hourly rate and strong portfolio of work
- Perth CBD based location
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.