A key position for an Asset Information & Systems - National Manager to oversee and lead the GIS, Asset Management & Visualisation teams across NSW, VIC and QLD. This position has a focus on client engagement - driving and diversifying new business in markets across Sydney and Melbourne, whilst building on an already strong footprint of customers and projects. Your experience-level and ability to not only execute but expand on the strategy and vision for the group will be key to success in establishing status as market leader.
Considerable investment will be given to the right person stepping into this role, and so we are seeking a high-calibre individual who can demonstrate notable experience in the following:
- 10+ years' experience in the GIS industry, with proven credibility and a reputation as an industry sector expert and professional at managerial level.
- A Relationship-driven and Business Development focused individual, with the passion and ability to build on and drive new business - you will have connections and contacts within industry to leverage and develop.
- Must hold a recognised Tertiary qualification (i.e. Degree or equivalent) in GIS or a related field.
- Experience with the latest ESRI ArcGIS range of mapping tools, spatial analytics and visualisation products
- Experience in managing teams based in multiple locations, including career development and mentoring responsibilities.
- Success in delivering own P&L and leading a group / practice to the next level.
What's on Offer?
An attractive salary package commensurate to experience-level, and an opportunity to drive their own national practice with full autonomy and accountability.
A professional services firm who employ 48,000 people globally, comprising of industry experts that develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering and technology solutions servicing multiple industries including but not limited to energy, environment, transport, government, utilities and resources sectors.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.