Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate and progressive enterprise company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a short term contract.
About the Role
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of digital products and services. This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative program of work with the support of a great team using User Experience design, API development, continuous delivery and Agile methodology.
You need to be a lateral and creative thinker and be willing to contribute ideas and solutions within the team. An understanding of contemporary issues related to best practice principles, methods and process, and a demonstrated ability to apply these would be ideal.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Build beautiful and simple to use customer interfaces using Angular
- Ensure quality is built in by writing tests alongside code developed
- Support existing apps that have been recently released
- Be cross functional and work on backend services and other UIs
- Ensure that the team delivers quality outcomes
Above all else, we ideally want someone who has experience with Java and Angular; but the please also see the following wishlist:
- 5+ years' commercial experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Agile environment experience
- Experience in Commercial software development
- Demonstrated experience building UIs using Angular 7 (or similar)
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Java and Spring Boot
- Front End styling using CSS and related frameworks
- Test automation experience (JUnit & Protractor)
Bonus Points For
- Maven, TeamCity or Octopus Deploy
What's on Offer
In short, as a Full Stack Developer, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio of solutions and contains some of the brightest minds in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.