Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
This permanent opportunity is responsible for the Document Management System initiative within the company. The provision of support and services will also be provided to other business areas such as Quality Assurance & Control, Engineering and Integrated Logistics Solutions.
This role will be responsible for leading and implementing the Document Management System initiatives across the organisation to improve service experience and business outcome.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Data Management System (DMS).
- Assist in the definition of processes for data entry, modification, cleaning and updates to the system, to ensure data is of high quality, secure and complete.
- Participate and support program and project meetings by communicating meeting notes, action items, risk and issues to ensure project team members, and stakeholders have a common understanding.
- Ensure the quality of all documents and data analysis to guarantee project integrity.
- Prepare and present technical ideas, data and reports in a variety of mediums that graphically communicate project results and status.
- Work effectively with operational members of the project internationally.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience within a business improvement or project management role
- Experience in leading and coaching teams
- Highly developed facilitation, negotiation and collaboration skills and proven ability to work in partnership with senior leaders
- Proven working knowledge of electronic document management systems
- Experience within a manufacturing environment with technical / industrial products
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to analyse business processes and understand IT concepts
- Preparedness to undertake any assigned project activities required to ensure the success of the project.
Bonus Point For
- Experience with Siemens TeamCentre
- International project experience
- Can speak in German
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants