Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
An innovator of UAV technology, with a proven record of designing and manufacturing world class products nationally and abroad. Their business is expanding due to a high demand for UAV/Drone technology across the resource and defence sectors.
- During the manufacturing, you will own a set of components and be responsible for:
- Setting standards and test requirements: You will work closely with suppliers to ensure components meet required
- Assessing performance: You will provide engineering support to determine cause of and provide rectification if componentry fails at test;
- Problem solving issues: You will manage engineering changes to support production requirements.
To be successful you need to be creative and able to think outside the box. A self-starter with a keen focus on quality.
Degree Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering and at least 5 years' experience in an engineering environment.
Experience in a manufacturing / automotive / aerospace / small engine environment will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate must also:
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and advanced skills with MS Office packages;
- Be a proven team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams.
What's on Offer?
- Rare opportunity to join a global UAV business poised for significant growth;
- Important role within the business, within a great team or people;
- The opportunity to create and innovate, working with a cutting-edge product;
- Competitive remuneration including a bi-annual bonus.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.