We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sector.
About the Role
Currently engaged in diverse mining & resource projects, they now require a Intermediate Level Structural Engineer join the Perth team, This position will offer an initial 12 month contract with a view to extension.
The role will be utilising diverse software including SpaceGass, SACS and STAAD Pro.
- Formal Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- 2 - 5 years experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience in the design of mining and material handling structures.
- Experience utilising SpaceGass and the design of steel structures
- Able to work well in teams and interface with stakeholders
- Ability to produce design reports
- Strong reporting and communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.