Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate and progressive company have a job opening for a highly dynamic business analyst with a proven record of accomplishment and Agile background. This 6 month Contract has been created due to an exciting program of work within the IT sector of the company.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity which exists for a highly energetic, and outcome focused Agile Business Analyst, who will be a creative agent of change and play a key role in the success of the business, to join the expanding Product Development Team and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving, and come up with innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Co-Development and analysing idea canvasses, value cases and business cases.
- Deigning experiments of proof of problem and value, and analysing results.
- Responsible for User Journeys / User Stories in Agile squads.
- Work across Squads and switch between Workstreams.
- Work closely with multiple stand-ups simultaneously.
- Be organised with capturing business requirements and relaying this to the technical development team.
- Ensure projects are delivered to operational standards.
- Work with a big picture view of an end-to-end process.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst on projects using Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies is required for this role.
- Experience in roles of significant value or risk.
- Experience mentoring/advising less experienced analysts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the confidence to liaise with a variety of client personnel
- Proven track record of providing strong, end-to-end client-focused process analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- A strong business analyst track record
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Agile Business Analyst to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.