The primary function of this role is to provide technical specialist advice to equipment engineering solutions within the Oil & Gas business unit.
Typically you will provide concept and design input to solutions primarily for subsea equipment whilst also providing project engineering, operational and technical oversight to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met.
The role also provides engineering and technical support in the development and commercialisation of new products and services for the oil & gas industry.
As a subject matter expert, the incumbent will be expected to contribute to the overall strategy of the business unit and actively participate in delivering strategic objectives.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering - Mechanical or Structural
- Strong technical background in offshore oil & gas facilities, equipment design, and construction with desirable experience in the development of subsea equipment for SURF applications including pipelines, manifolds or production risers including PLET's, PLEM's, Mid water arches and other SURF related products
- Well-developed consulting skills so you can effectively manage clients and relationships
- An innovative approach to problem solving and the desire to create solutions.
What's on Offer?
- Becoming a part of our client's team is rewarding both personally and professionally. This is a key position within this diverse engineering business.
- They offer an attractive salary package that includes an employee share plan, a new and vibrant work place, and with like-minded people that create innovative engineering solutions
- Our client takes pride in encouraging professional development of their people, and providing opportunities for growth.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Craig Van Heurck on (08) 6467 0611, 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'.
Our client manufactures and supplies engineered products and services to the civil and infrastructure, resources, oil and gas, defence, and transportation industries. The company has an established reputation for developing and utilising advanced composite and polymer materials technologies and innovative manufacturing processes.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants