Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A government department have a job opening for a highly dynamic ERP Application Support with a proven record of accomplishment and particular regard to research and analysis. This job has been created due to an exciting trial and sustainability of a program of work within the IT sector of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Work closely with the Manager ICT to ensure that information and communication technologies (ICT) projects are managed and that projected outcomes are achieved.
- Provide ICT support to operational staff in the utilisation of technology and automation of processes in the field.
- Play a lead role in conducting testing of new devices, which could assist operational staff to undertake their work more efficiently.
- Required to produce and deliver training content to all levels of staff.
- Provide desktop support across a variety of applications
- Hardware and software deployment
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in ERP Application Support or Service/Help Desk Analyst
- ERP application support experience will be crucial.
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys).
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Proven ability to work in partnership with users
- Proven ability to establish relationships and anticipate user's needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to establish networks and effectively communicate.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills.
You are required to hold Australian Citizenship or PR to perform this role, so please ONLY apply if you hold Australian Citizenship or PR.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with TechnologyOne
- Experience in a similar role with ERP Application Support
- Ability to start work ASAP
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.