Site Supervisor - Communication and Signalling (Rail)
- 2/1 fly in fly out roster
- 12 month to 2-year contract with the opportunity for an extended position
- Understanding of Rio Signalling systems ideal, if not other Heavy Haul signalling systems will be accepted
- Manages and coordinates the delivery of services and contractors of the clients Mine and Rail projects; Oversee the installation, testing and commissioning of all communications and or Signalling infrastructure
- Responsibility of verification of works to relevant technical or statutory standards and specified quality requirements.
- Coordination with other disciplines subcontractor works on infrastructure installation and construction deliverable to meet project schedules
- Assist with permitting and the development and review of Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Procedures for system installation works.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.