We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the transport, buildings & resources sector.
About the Role
Currently engaged in diverse MRWA & PTA projects, they now require a Junior Bridge Drafter to join the Perth team, This position will offer an ongoing contract.
The role will be utilising diverse software including AutoCAD and Microstaton. You will be working with a team of Bridge/Structural Drafters & Bridge Engineers assisting in the delivery of diverse bridge & civil/structural packages of work.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years + experience as a Structural Drafter with formal drafting qualifications
- Previous bridge project experience ideal
- Good understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of relevant industry guidelines and drawing standards
- Excellent team and communication skills
What's on offer?
- Ongoing contract and diverse portfolio of work
- Great team and well regarded company
- Perth CBD based and competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.