We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the resources sector.
About the Role
Currently engaged in diverse Hydrocarbons projects, they now require a Intermediate Level Structural Engineer join the Perth team, This position will offer an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension.
The role will be utilising diverse software including SpaceGass, SACS and STAAD Pro.
- Formal Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- 2 - 4 years experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience working on Hydrocarbons/O&G projects
- Experience utilising SpaceGass/Staad Pro and the design of steel/concrete structures
- Able to work well in teams and interface with stakeholders
- Ability to produce design reports
- Strong reporting and communication skills
What's on offer?
- Initial 6 month contract with a view to extension
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.