We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sector.
About the Role
Currently engaged in a large heavy haul rail network program in Port Headland, a Rail Track Designer is required for a miimum 6 month contract based in Port Hedland. The likely roster will be 5/2-4/3.
- Minimum 5 years + experience as a Civil Designer with formal drafting qualifications
- Strong experience with 12D or Bentley Rail Track design software.
- Strong backrgound in Microstation V8i.
- Experienced in survey processing of raw Point Cloud data.
- 3D modelling (civil/structural/mechanical).
- Competence in 1SAP and BHP drafting systems.
- Conceptual, design and detail drafting with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards for industrial and mining applications.
- Familiarity with WAIO Standards relevant to drafting and document control.
- Valid Australian C class driver's license.
- Able to interface with stakeholders
What's on offer?
- Initial 6 month contract with a view to extension
- FIFO roster of 5/2-4/3 to Port Headland. FIFO from Perth only.
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.