Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Australian engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
About the Role
To be responsible for supporting the entire cost control on the client's specific work programme.
- Monitor and record expended man hours and apply contract rates to establish project costs
- Produce forecasts and estimates to complete for services in conjunction with the project team and produce reports
- Monitor and forecast services costs, income and contract margin
- Establish the capital cost budget from the estimate in accordance with the project and company WBS
- Allocate budget to purchase orders and contracts and capture committed, actual and forecast costs
- Use earned value performance measurement metrics for analysis and reporting
- Produce the project cost reports
- Provide as requested special studies and reports such as cash flow projection, foreign exchange variations, overseas transportation, customs duty, logistics etc.
- Establish and manage the project change control process
- Proven experience in Cost Control of multi-disciplined projects or packages of work
- Experience with structured cost control software (EcoSys an advantage)
- Familiar with the application of Work and Cost Breakdown Structures
- Demonstrates a knowledge of the industry and is able to add value in streamlining the cost control system, identifying cost issues, preparing forecasts, and interacting with the client and project team
What's on Offer?
- Immediate Start
- 12 month contract
- Competitive Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.