The purpose of this role is to deliver effective cost controls on the project, to record and analyse costs and trends and to provide appropriate advice to key project personnel.
Deliver accurate and timely Cost Controls services, including:
- Manage cost control strategy including foreign exchange, contingencies and project escalation.
- Prepare cost commitment, cash flow, actual cost, earned value and forecast curves in conjunction with planners.
- Assist in the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Prepare and allocate contingency utilisation and draw-down.
- Prepare, review and analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Accuracy and attention to detail in the presentation of Costing data.
- Compliance with Company standards and procedures.
- Reconciliation of control budget with estimates.
- Allocation of budgets according to the scope and committed costs to procurement and contract packages.
- Prepare package reviews and manage accurate forecast.
- Understand project scope with the ability to demonstrate cost impact caused by change not only at package but the project level.
- Prepare Tender Pricing Schedules for review and incorporation into Tender.
- Review and evaluate tender price submissions for conformity and suitability.
- Prepare or Evaluate project claims and variation in conjunction with Contracts Administrator.
- Prepare Local Content Reporting.
- Develop and analyse resource budget (allocated and unallocated), performance, utilisation and forecasts.
- Administer change control process and implement changes in Approved Budget or Forecast.
- Analyse cost reports/forecast and recommend mitigation strategy.
- Participate in continuous improvement by providing feedback and lessons learned.
- Prepare and present project cost information to the client.
- Preparation of Procurement and Contract package cost reports for Project Team review
- Preparation of monthly cost reporting
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.