Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is currently seeking to recruit and retain a bright and talented Social Media Content Manager to own everything social and digital, reporting to the Director of Marketing. Commence work as soon as possible! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6 Months Contract Assignment.
About the Role
Seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Social Media Content Manager to join an innovative digital communications team!
You will be responsible for the strategic vision, development and delivery of our client's social media strategy. This role would suit an Social Media expert that has real commercial awareness, is strategic yet also hands-on and most importantly passionate about the online and social. This position will work very closely with various stakeholders in the business to uncover key stories and information.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Development and management of the Social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Management and acquisition strategy of the current online community.
- Develop content and management of digital content across the portfolio.
- Working with industry professionals in the creation and editing of engaging digital imagery and video content for the website and social media platforms.
- Analyse the websites performance and supply innovative ideas to help drive the website presence and interaction going forward.
- Liaise with external graphic artists, video editors, production crew, writers and producers as required.
The right candidate for this role would be a highly creative hands-on social media and content guru who wants to innovate everything online. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio across many different creative medium with a strong social media background that can manage, engage and expand the companies' current online and social communities.
- Significant hands on experience in Social Media content strategy and managment
- Demonstrable experience in established, maturing and improving and instilling best practice content management processes
- Highly developed organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly developed project management skills, in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present effectiveness of content
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media and Content Syndication tools
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Social Media Content Manager to join a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.