Our client designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, our client provides widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Signalling Experience and familiarity with working on site
- Supervises the installation of wayside signalling components on site
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and provides recommendations in resolving complex, unique or major problems. Collaborates within the teams in resolving problems as defined above.
- Participates in technical discussions with customer to represent/protect the company interests under the direction of a Wayside Systems Leader or System Engineer.
- Interfaces with internal/external contacts to include vendors, subcontractors and prime contractors on technical matters under the direction of a Wayside Systems Leader or System Engineer.
- Assists in generating schedule, budget and product/system specifications as required.
- Provides input/modifications to departmental work instructions and procedures when required.
- Maintains project-related files, documents and revision control of documents under their direct control
- Troubleshoots problems identified during factory and field test offering possible technical solutions to minimize impact.
- Familiar with CBTC / ETCS L2 signalling systems
- Prior experience in signal engineering principles and practices
- Knowledge of relay as well as microprocessor-based interlocking systems
- Knowledge of application of engineering design automation tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relations
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or an Engineering Technology Degree with 3-5 years' experience in Railway Signal Engineering or related field.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.