Site Signal Technician for 5/2 or 4/3 Roster
- Supervise the installation of the signalling location cases on site
- Provide technical support, mentoring, and advice as required
- Ability to review and understand signalling designs/drawings
- Implement design scope in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Provide technical guidance and working with the team to ensure that technical queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with the planning and management of projects including time and resource allocation
- Attend in-house and external training sessions for your own IRSE logbook update for review
- Liaise with Group Leaders, Senior Engineers or Engineers and other discipline members of the project team on project specifications and requirements to establish a shared understanding of design scope, budget, time constraints, success indicators, quality, environmental and safety standards, and perform design tasks accordingly.
- Contribute to team success by following project plans and scheduled works for projects to ensure they are completed in a financially responsible manner, to time, cost, quality and safety standards, and satisfying client requirements.
- Assist Group Leaders to resolve problems related to technical specifications, safety, quality, environmental and resourcing by following established procedures to minimise the impact on the delivery of design projects.
- Knowledge of RRI, SSI or Mechanical systems ideally all three
- Familiar with signalling principals essential
- Familiar with CBTC / ETCS L2 signalling requirements essential
- Cert 4 qualified essential
- Familiar with working in the Pilbara
- Hold IRSE License 1.1.150C/D or equivalent as a minimum.
- Appropriate technical qualification or equivalent
- Signalling construction methods and installation experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.