- Test & Commissioning Manager, Perth based role with site travel required.
- Develop and updated the Commissioning Plan and strategy
- Ensure that the commissioning planning and execution integrates effectively with the construction program.
- Responsible for the correct interface management the Client/Engineer/Third parties during testing and commissioning phase.
- Manage and lead the commissioning team and the commissioning sub contractors
- Interface with the Client Commissioning Manager
- Observe Health and Safety plan conformance
- Review and comment on Contractor daily QC reports.
- Review and comment on Contractor baseline and monthly schedule updates
- Implement Commission and Handover Strategy
- Delivery & Full Management of O&M Manuals / As Built Records
- Produce a Project Handover Plan
- 10 to 15 years in this specific Rail Sector in a similar role
- 10 Years in Large Scale Complex Heavy Haul, Freight, MTR , Underground Metro type work
- Degree preferred in computer science, electrical and/or mechanical
- Familiar with the CENELEC standards
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on (08) 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.