Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A leading Cyber and Information Security consultancy; specialised consultancy providing Australian businesses with actionable security advice, producing greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain a close-knit penetration team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in understanding that every business is unique, and helping them make the most out of their human capital.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity, which exists for a highly energetic and outcome focused Penetration Tester. As a Penetration Tester you will be using a variety of techniques and tools. You will be working across IT infrastructure, networks, and applications. You will also be providing reports on your findings and recommendations. You will need to be an excellent communicator as you be responsible for liaising with a variety of clients, spearheading complex problems, and coming up with innovative solutions.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Red Teaming engagements
- Social engineering assessments
- SCADA, process control and OT assessments
- Mobile application testing
- Web-based application security assessment
- Network and infrastructure testing
- A key part of the role is to provide advice and recommendations to clients based on the outcomes of testing engagements.
- Staying current with developments in the field is vital and you will have time to conduct research and development for techniques, tools and processes relating to the role.
The right candidate will have the following professional and personal qualities:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a professional penetration tester
- Passion for cyber security, demonstrated by active involvement in the field
- Excellent attitude, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Tenacity and strong problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification in cyber security, computer science or a related field
- OSCP, CREST CCT or similar certifications
- Polished written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to engage effectively with a broad range of business stakeholders
- A self-starter' attitude with good time management skills
- Ability to pass a National Police Check (or equivalent)
Bonus Points For
- Good working knowledge of cryptography
- Experience in application security and secure coding
What's on Offer
Is the opportunity to work with a great team that love what they do. The teamwork hard but also like to have fun which include company events. They are all about sharing their knowledge and seeing their team grow professionally.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.