Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A leading WA energy company; specialised in providing Australian businesses and residences with intelligent energy solutions and products, producing greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain values of innovation, collaboration, accountability and trust which are fully integrated in our team culture and the way they do business.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity, which exists for a highly energetic and outcome focused Business Analyst. Your main priority will be to understand and map the current business processes by working collaboratively with stakeholders to gather business requirements and influence change within.
Working in an Agile environment, you will extract and define user stories, functional specifications and prepare detailed documentation of business process flows. You will also be providing reports on your findings and recommendations. You will need to be an excellent communicator as you be responsible for liaising with a variety of clients, spearheading complex problems, and coming up with innovative solutions.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Perform administrative tasks in Opentext Content Server and other systems as required
- Document requirements
- Produce new training material and maintain current training material
- Support and amend workflows
- Amend, design and build new web pages
- System upgrade testing and debugging
- Explore new tools and capabilities in the system and determine their feasibility
- Perform queries against the SQL database
- Engage with users as required, present demos, train users and provide support to APP employees in relation to Opentext Content Server
The right candidate will have the following professional and personal qualities:
- Successful candidates are required to have prior experience designing, implementing or supporting OpenText
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Flexibility as may require interstate and overseas travel
- Highly proactive and results orientated
- Understanding of training, change and release management
- This is a customer facing lead role and the successful candidate is expected to have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills (English)
- Working rights in Australia as an Australian Citizen highly desirable
What's on Offer
Is the opportunity to work with a great team that love what they do. The teamwork hard but also like to have fun which include company events. They are all about sharing their knowledge and seeing their team grow professionally.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.