Project Administrator role required for a 12-month role;
- Ensuring all new starters have completed their online inductions prior to commencement
- Perth & Site - New starter coordination (picking up from reception, desk set up, laptop allocation, IT tickets/requirements etc)
- Perth based employee travel bookings (domestic & int) - obtaining client approvals prior to bookings using Concur
- Liaising with site mob team regarding approvals for Perth based employees travelling to the site (ie bed allocation, CM approval)
- Assisting Senior Project Secretary's with admin ad-hoc tasks
- Coordinating overtime requests from managers and submitting to the client on a weekly basis
- Taking weekly minutes of meetings
- Assisting site mobilisation team during periods of leave or busy periods.
- Up to 5 years of administration experience working in a large office environment
- This would not suit a senior administrator seeking more, the role is very repetitive so would suit a more junior person.
- They need to have good attention to detail.
- CBD based role
- 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment are a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.