An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on technical React Developer to join the expanding Development Team; be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving; come up with innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Analysis, design, and coding.
- Unit testing and self-testing.
- Collaboration with other Developers and QA Engineers.
- Work closely with Software Development Management.
- Work closely with members of the Software Development Team and Client.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- C#, .Net Core, .Net MVC (with Web API experience - latest versions), NHibernate or Entity Framework, SQL Server, React, Redux, Node.js, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS;
- Microsoft developer tools; Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio and SQL;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce technical and non-technical documentation;
- Sound conceptual, research and problem-solving skills.
Bonus Points For
- Microsoft Certified Professional, preferably MVP
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a React Developer to join a WA Government Department and technology practice. You will be part of a supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to our staff and community.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented React Developers who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.