Provides bespoke services for the infrastructure, transport and logistics industries including railways, roads and highways, ports and marine, buildings, landscape, dams and hydraulic works, plant building and environmental engineering works; helping enterprises become more competitive and to achieve sustainable growth.
About the Role
As Configuration Engineer - Rail Systems, you will follow the conclusion of the Design stage and will be involved in the construction and Commissioning stages of a major complex Railway project in WA.
You will lead the requirements management and configuration management processes interfacing with the design verifier and the design consultants to link and trace all system requirements. Additionally, you will also be responsible for the configuration management of the Railway System being delivered, for the identification, classification and allocation of requirements as well as establishing and maintaining the system configuration throughout the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities will encompass:
- Collect tracing outcomes from the design/construction/commissioning and verify consistency and completeness;
- Receive approved Change Request (affecting requirements) and reflect the contents on the requirements and their status;
- Identify and capture requirements from SE activities, such as Safety requirements, Interface requirements;
- Ensure product configuration information is formally requested from and provided by designers and suppliers;
- Schedule periodic audits of suppliers;
- Verify that CM rules and directives are applied;
- Receive approved Change Request (impacting configuration) and reflect the contents on the Configuration items and their status.
We are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Considerable professional experience in railway projects;
- Specific knowledge in requirements management database (DOORS);
- Advanced-level MS Excel Database skills;
- You will be a highly professional Consultant, driven to deliver technical excellence;
- Effective technical thinker with strong analytical problem solving skills and a collaborative approach;
- Strong project management skills - methodologies and practices;
- Work well in all scenarios and as a self-manager' taking satisfaction from using your initiative and taking accountability.
What's on Offer?
A 12 month Fixed-term permanent assignment to engage on one of WA's most high-profile transport and infrastructure projects / expansions. A competitive salary package will also be offered to the right individual.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.