We are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our clients Rail team on a Major Project. This opportunity is FIFO on a 2/1 roster from Perth.
- Review and interpretation of Tender documentation
- Assembly of Tender Costings
- Assisting in the submission of Tenders
- Contract preparation
- Control of all project related documentation
- Manage project Variations with Project Manager
- Carry out forecasting on projects
- Ensuring compliance with workplace health & safety
- General administration duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Previous FIFO experience
- Attention to detail with the intention to make sure things are done properly
- The ability to work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Highly competent in developing and writing scope of works and managing tender packages to deliver a successful procurement
- Good working knowledge and a willingness to work with the latest technology and software systems.
What's on Offer?
- 12-month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- An opportunity to work with an International organisation on one of WA's biggest projects.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6464 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.