We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join one of our Major Iron Ore Projects.
This role is a FIFO role offered on a 2/1 roster from Perth.
- Bulk earthworks including Rail embankment construction
- CSP and box culvert experience required
- Experience in sealed road construction and must have a good understanding of the MRWA specifications
- Management of mass haul
- Able to resolve technical issues on site relating to the aforementioned above activities
- Must have both Contractor and EPCM experience
- Must be a good team player
- Must have Pilbara experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
What's on offer?
- 12-month contract
- competitive rate
- 2/1 fly in fly out roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.