You will be responsible for setting up the Resources Business unit in WA and tasked with providing solutions that meet customer needs whilst meeting sales, margin and new customer targets.
You will control the sale process from managing and interpreting client requirements, preparation of technical and commercial bid evaluations ,negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions as well as preparation of cost estimates in line with the companies technical and commercial requirements
- At least three years of experience in BD in the mining or mineral processing industries
- A strong network of existing clients within EPC companies and mining end users
- Proven experience in filtration and/or de-watering capital equipment sales. However related technologies such as thickeners, flotation, vibrating screens and detailed knowledge of the wet beneficiation of iron ore, Alumina, copper, nickel processing knowledge is highly regarded.
- Experience in consumable sales to the mining mineral process industries such as flocculent, pumps, valves, conveyors may be considered
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent an advantage though not essential
What's on Offer?
- Manage and run the Resource Business unit in WA
- Work for a Global Solutions provider delivering products to Tier 1 clients
- Modern offices South of the River
- 120 - 140k base + car or car allowance + performance bonus
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a global solutions provider to the process industry. They design, manufacture, commission and service custom built process plant and systems to all related process industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.