Site Contracts Administrator required at an expansion of an existing Pilbara mine sites to sustain operations.
- Post award management of site based construction contracts;
- Day to day administration including preparation and issuance of correspondence and site instructions and management of dayworks;
- Uploading and updating of information the Company's Contract Management System;
- Provide assistance and input into the review and assessment of contractor claims;
- Processing contract variations, takeover documentation and completion certificates;
- Site based role, on a 2/1 roster.
- Relevant experience in contracts / procurement field;
- Good knowledge and experience in administering contractual policies, processes and procedures;
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Sound commercial acumen - attention to detail;
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) is a plus but not mandatory (provided experience is sufficient);
- Computer literacy - Word/Excel with SAP/ Omnicom a bonus;
- Broad discipline experience including the management of bulk earthworks, civils, SMP and E&I;
- Previous site based experience in a similar role mandatory, 5+ years preferred;
- Previous Rio Tinto experience desirable, but not essential.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.