About the Role
Seeking a Project Scheduler for a 5 year $500m construction programme. To effectively manage a portfolio of site development and sustaining capital projects.
- Demonstrated experience in an Owner's team or EPC/M environment developing and delivering project schedules
- Experience preferably from material handling or bulk commodity processing, although resource experience accepted
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to produce quality written documentation
- P6 experience
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer?
- 12 month initial contract, with option to extend annually
- Start ASAP
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, central CBD location
- Competitive hourly rate
Click Apply Now'
Australia's largest co-operative and a leader in the Australian grain industry, with operations extending along the value chain from grain storage, handling, transport, marketing and processing.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.