- Currently engaged in diverse MRWA & PTA projects, they now require a Bridge Engineer (3 to 8 years experience) to join the Perth team, This position will offer a permanent staff position.
- The role will focus on the technical delivery of bridge & civil structures for MRWA, PTA and eastern states projects.
- You will be working with a team of Bridge Engineers & Drafters assisting in the delivery of these packages.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 3 - 8 years experience as a Bridge Engineer with previous experience working across MRWA or other local state road authority projects.
- Bridge design software experience required i.e SAM/Autodesk Structural Bridge Design, SpaceGass etc
- Excellent team & communication skills
- Able to produce design reports and interface with stakeholders
What's on offer?
- Strong portfolio of MRWA & PTA work
- Great team and well regarded company
- Perth CBD based and permanent staff position
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the transport, buildings & resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.