- Utilising SpaceGass for the design and analysis of conveyors, feeders, transfer stations, bins and associated structures in brownfield and green field plants for key iron ore projects.
- Producing technical reports
- Working closely with designers and multi discipline teams to achieve deliverables
- Assisting with project delivery work
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 3 - 10 years experience in the design and analysis of mining and material handling structures
- Strong knowledge of SpaceGass
- Able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong report writing & communication skills
- Excellent team skills
What's on offer?
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extension
- Opportunity to work on key resources projects
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Perth CBD based
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.