An exciting opportunity exists for a Content Officer to join the expanding Government Division; be involved in all aspects of content development, stakeholder engagement and negotiations; spearhead complex problem solving; come up with innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver UX and SEO enhanced intranet content and updates to support & complement corporate initiatives and services
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand needs and involve them in planning and problem solving
- Audit and removal of documents from the shared intranet library
- Develop, implement, and maintain a regular web content audit program
- Provide system support and training to the business
- Provide online content writing support and advice to the business
- Provide SEO, metadata, and UX advice to the business
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammar, proofreading and editing of others work
- Excellent interpersonal, engagement and negotiation skills with the confidence to work with all levels of the organisation
- Self-motivated with the ability to work flexibly and independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- A strong understanding of modern web best practices
- Working knowledge of SharePoint will be helpful but not essential
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Content Officer to join a WA Government Department and web practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a talented content officer who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract followed by a high probability of offer permanent placement!
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.