We are reaching out to the market to find an extremely skilled Java Developer; enthusiastic and motivated, to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of a safe working environment in consultation with staff under their supervision.
- Assist in maintaining Department policies, procedures and documentation.
- Use a range of development technologies.
- Participate in a continuous process to monitor, evaluate and develop services and performance.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Java 8
- Java EE (EE7/EJB 3) (although if you know Spring or some similar framework you'd be able to pick it up fast!)
- Java Swing Framework
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Git (Basics)
Bonus Points For
- JBoss EAP 7 Application Server
- Oracle SQL skills
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Java Developer to join a high functioning branch of a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented Java Developers who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month fixed term contract followed by a high probability of offer permanent placement!
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.