As the Senior Procurement Officer you will provide strategic and operational level advice. You will facilitate briefings and prepare reports, contract documentation, and general correspondence
- 5+ year Contract and Project Management experiences
- Experience in interpreting and applying State Supply Commission and WA Govt Procurement Guidelines
- Above average analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in lease arrangements between Govt agencies and third parties would be an advantage.
- Must have or be willing to obtain police clearance
What's on Offer?
- 6 month contract
- Level 6 salary rate
- Perth CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
State Government agency , equal opportunity employer that promotes flexible family friendly work practices
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.